Friday, July 22, 2011

Holla to my Hotties!

Great season Red Leg Hotties! It's been such a fun and memorable season! I am thankful to have once again, made some new, awesome friends!


I can't believe this season is already over! We had a great season, we won some, and we lost some, but no matter what, we were always having a blast and enjoying one anothers company. With at least another month of this awesome Alaska summer left, I wish we could continue the season. It's always when you're playing your best and have really come together as a team that it seems to be over all too soon.  It was so nice to have something to look forward to 3 days out of the week, whether it be practice or games. And where else can you play softball at 10 o'clock at night and get a tan...or a sunburn in some instaces (Elayna!)? I am already looking forward to next season with my Red Leg Hotties! And what makes it even better is to know we'll have all of our #1 fans back to fill the void of our missing cheering section this year!














Alright Red Leg Hotties, until next season, give me one last big WOO!
WOOOOOOOOOOO! Flabby Arms!

Now here's to flag football season...let's go get'em Gun Bunny Babes! Return of the champs!

Love and Strength,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment