Happy 4th of July!! Although 4th of July in Alaska is very different than most of us from the lower 48 are use to! Due to the constant sunlight there are NO fireworks! But don't fret! Thanks to a good friend sending me a video clip, I was able to get my firework fix in and feel a little more at home!
And now for a little reminiscing and comparison!
| 2010 |
| 2011 |
| Our Little Family, 2010 |
| Duke and I missing Daddy, 2011 |
| And of course, I tried to get an outside shot, but Duke thought it was playtime! Don't know what I would do without him! |
As you can see, Duke sure has grown up and become one big boy in the past year! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Although we missed B this year, he was thought about constantly and we can't wait to celebrate with him next year!
And never forget...
We live in the land of the free, because of the brave!
Happy 235th Birthday AMERICA!!
Love and Strength,
Lindsey
No comments:
Post a Comment