Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our Daily Entertainment--DUKE!

What does a married couple with no kids do on a daily basis you wonder? Be entertained non-stop by their pup. Duke is definitely one that LOVES to play! He keeps our lives fun and interesting and ALWAYS gives us a good laugh. With the weather becoming so awesome outside and the long standing sunlight, we definitely like to take advantage by playing together with him and going on nightly family walks.

Below are just a few quick videos I snapped from our playtime this past weekend. The first
video is a little slow, but the second shows you just how awesome Duke is!


Oh! And I think Duke has finally caught on...literally! Look at him go!

Until next time, Duke is calling for some attention!

Love and Strength,

Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I love this video. Not only because of Duke but because I get to hear your lovely voice, see B, and get a little taste of your Alaskan life. It was soo snowy there. You need to get poor Duke a little sweater, especially since Brandon is trying to bury him. lol

    ReplyDelete