Monday, April 4, 2011

(March 31st) 8 Years Ago Today.....

**Due to Blogger difficulties, this post is a few days late**

B and I became OFFICIAL. I remember that night like it was yesterday. We were standing outside, way past our curfew, like always. I was just getting ready to finally head home when B decided to ask me if I'd go to prom with him. I of course said YES, where he then followed up by "So, does that mean we're like together?" hahaha. I looked at him dead square in the eyes and said April Fool's, huh? (I mean, it was so late that it was only minutes away.) But no, he was serious, and that is basically how the story goes. It was only minutes after that my dad came driving by telling me to get the heck home and that he was taking my car from me for a few days, April Fool's again, right? No. Way to ruin the night dad, or should I say, thanks for waiting those extra 3 minutes for showing up? Either way, here we are today, after 8 years. We sure have been through a heck of a lot together. Why not use this time to look back on our relationship and how far we have come!

Our First Picture, 2003
Junior Prom, 2003
 Senior Year Football Season, 2003
Senior Prom, 2004
Night B left for USMAPS, 2004
1st time being reunited in NY, 2004

B's USMAPS Graduation, 2005

B's 1st traveled game, 2006

 Spring Break Cruise, 2007
Engagement, 2007

Christmas, 2007
Last Game at WP, 2008
My Graduation from SHSU, 2008

Valentine's Day in NYC, 2009

B's WP Graduation, 2009

Wedding, 2009

1st "Family" Picture, 2010
  
 ...And that's just a quick look at our lives together through the past 8 years. We've been blessed to experience so much together and I wouldn't trade the moments with B for anything!

Love and Strength,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment